Calcium and vitamin D3 are essential for healthy bones, teeth, heart, nerves, muscles, immune system, and cell growth. Recent research has shown that people with autoimmune diseases (rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, scleroderma) and fibromyalgia are often deficient in calcium and vitamin D3.
Calcium is an acid reducer that removes up to 95% of the acid in food and drinks which helps decrease digestive discomfort, bladder irritation and pain caused by acidic food and drinks.
Calcium is involved in several steps of the body’s blood clotting mechanism, regulates fluid passage through cell membranes, and affects the regulation of nerve impulses and muscle contractions. It has also been shown to help reduce hypertension by normalizing intra-cellular calcium.
Vitamin D3 works synergistically to enhance the absorption of calcium and is required for the regulation of the minerals calcium and phosphorus found in the body. It also plays an important role in maintaining proper bone structure and is also used for treating weak bones (osteoporosis), bone pain (osteomalacia) preventing falls and fractures in people and tooth and gum disease.
Physical activity and adequate intake of calcium and vitamin D3 throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
Some people use vitamin D for skin conditions including vitiligo, scleroderma, psoriasis, actinic keratosis, and lupus vulgaris.
- Calcium is essential for healthy bones, heart, nerves, muscles, immune system and cell growth
- Vitamin D3 works synergistically to enhance the absorption of calcium
- Vitamin D is used for conditions of the heart and blood vessels, high blood pressure, high cholesterol
- Vitamin D is often supplemented for obesity, muscle weakness & rheumatoid arthritis
- Vitamin D helps regulate low levels of calcium for hypoparathyroidism and pseudohypoparathyroidism
- Vitamin D is used for skin conditions: vitiligo, scleroderma, psoriasis, lupus vulgaris
It is recommended to take equal amounts of Magnesium to Calcium to avoid constipation.
All Desert Harvest supplements are gluten-free, IC/BPS friendly and contain no fillers or artificial ingredients. We follow strict Good Manufacturing Practices and are cGMP compliant.
INGREDIENTS: Each serving (2 capsules) contains 500 mg of calcium carbonate (an earth mineral), 200 IU of Vitamin D3, 40 mg of Aloe Vera powder, and a trace amount of silicon dioxide as a drying agent (a naturally occurring earth mineral)
DIRECTIONS: As a dietary supplement, take two capsules twice a day or as directed by a qualified healthcare provider.