Desert Harvest Low Acid Multi-Vitamin is a low acid, pH neutral proprietary supplement that is IC/PBS, bladder and stomach friendly. Containing over 25 essential vitamins and minerals, we included only non-irritating sources ideal for Interstitial Cystitis / Painful Bladder Syndrome, prostatitis, bladder and stomach pain sufferers. One capsule per day supplies essential vitamins and nutrients that are non-acidic and won’t aggravate sensitive conditions.
Key differences and advantages of Desert Harvest Multi-Vitamin:
- B9 from L-Methylfolate – easy to digest, unlike folic acid
- B12 from Methylcobalamin – found in animal-based foods and is naturally occurring rather than Cyanocobalamin; commonly used and chemically synthesized
- Calcium Glycerophosphate – removes up to 95% of the acid in food and drinks
- Magnesium Oxide – supports calcium absorption, chronic constipation, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Vitamin C buffered with 40 mg of calcium ascorbate – for sensitivity
- B vitamin with NO B6 – many with IC are especially sensitive to B6
- Super Strength Aloe Vera for nutrient absorption
- Contains no fillers, no artificial preservatives, no starch, non-GMO and made from 100% natural, plant-derived materials.
All Desert Harvest supplements are gluten-free, IC/BPS friendly, and contain no fillers or artificial ingredients. We follow strict Good Manufacturing Practices and are cGMP compliant.
INGREDIENTS: Each serving (1 capsule) contains:
- 5000 IU of Vitamin A (as Beta Carotene)
- 60 mg of Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate)
- 400 IU of Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)
- 45 IU of Vitamin E (as D-Alpha-Tocopheryl)
- 10 mcg of Vitamin K (as Phytonadione)
- 1.5 mg of Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine Mononitrate)
- 1.7 mg of Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin)
- 20 mg of Niacin (as Niacinamide)
- 400 mcg of Vitamin B9 (as L-Methylfolate)
- 25 mcg of Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)
- 10 mg of Vitamin B5 (as Calcium Pantothenate)
- 30 mcg of Vitamin B7 (as Biotin)
- 200 mg of Calcium (as Calcium Glycerophosphate)
- 4 mg of Iron (as Glycinate Chelate)
- 150 mcg of Iodine (as Potassium Iodine)
- 100 mg of Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide)
- 15 mg of Zinc (as Zinc Orotate)
- 20 mcg of Selenium (as Selenomethionine)
- 2 mg of Manganese (as Manganese Chelate)
- 120 mcg of Chromium GTF
- 45 mcg of Molybdenum
- 80 mg of Potassium (as Potassium Chloride)
- 150 mcg of Boron
- 5 mcg of Nickel
- 10 mcg of Vanadium
- 50 mg of Desert Harvest organic, freeze-dried aloe vera powder, which has been shown in studies to enhance the absorption of nutrients.
DIRECTIONS: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a qualified healthcare professional. Not formulated for use in children.