Ordering, Shipping & Return Policy
Desert Harvest appreciates and values your business.
To speak with a customer care specialist Monday-Friday from 8 am – 4 pm EST
- 800-222-3901 (toll-free in the U.S. and Canada)
- 207-610-6107 (US & International)
- We are closed Saturday and Sunday, and all major U.S. holidays.
To order on our website, you may either set up an account or check out as a guest. Account set-up is completed at check-out and allows you to easily check on orders and re-order quickly.
Please allow 72 hours for us to process and ship your order. Since we do not operate shipping and packing on weekends or holidays, we may not be able to process your order quicker than that. If you need your order expedited, please contact us about the quickest shipment method.
Our order cut-off time for expedited shipments during normal business hours is 2 pm EST. All expedited orders received after 2 PM EST will be shipped on the next shipping day.
To check the status of your order, log into your Desert Harvest account and choose “Orders” or email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
To change your customer information and you are a registered user of our site, you can correct or update personal information by logging into My Profile
If you are not a registered user, please contact us by calling toll-free 1-800-222-3901 or 207-610-6107 or email us at email@example.com.
Forms of Payment Accepted
Desert Harvest accepts cash, personal checks, money orders, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. It is our policy to request the three-digit CVV2 security code located on the back of your Visa/MC/Discover credit card. American Express four-digit security codes are on the front of the card. This protects your card information from fraud.
Our ordering system utilizes the highest level of data encryption legally allowed in the United States, and we are PCI compliant. This means that you can trust that all orders and credit card numbers are secure in the transmission from your computer to our server.
Shipping Options & Delivery Times
U.S orders are shipped via US Postal Service within 72 hours of payment receipt with the exception of holidays when our office is closed. Other exceptions include weather or government disruptions that is outside our control.
U.S.P.S. Priority Mail 2 Day™ is a trademarked name for service that is described as 3-5 business days (not including weekends). Since 2 days is the average, they call it 2 days but do not guarantee that. To see the transit time to your location, check the USPS Transit Time Map (use 27278 as starting zip code).
Expedited service is available with an order cut-off time of 2 pm EST (M-F). Orders received after 2 pm EST may not qualify for same-day expedited shipping.
- Insurance provides protection against loss or damage to your package.
- Insurance is optional for orders under $400 USD
- Insurance is required and automatically calculated and added to orders equal to or greater than $400 USD
Desert Harvest has customers in more than 42 countries. Unfortunately, we do not have translators on staff, so all transactions must be completed in English. Google Translate can help facilitate this.
Even though we have customers all over the world, we cannot ship to certain countries, including Brazil, Germany, South Africa, and Mexico.
International shipping fees do not include potential duty fees that may be charged by the country of delivery. Packages that are undeliverable in the country of destination may be held in that country's customs for up to 12 weeks before being returned to Desert Harvest. If your country’s customs department returns a package to us, we cannot refund the cost of the products until the package is received at Desert Harvest. We do not refund the shipping charges associated with international returned shipments.
International Payment Options
Credit cards and international money orders in US dollars from your bank for the full value of the product plus shipping. Airmail the money order to Desert Harvest, PO Box 86, Ellsworth, ME 04605, USA. When we receive the check, we will immediately ship your order.
International Delivery Times
- First Class - allow up to 8 weeks
- Priority – allow 6-10 business days
- Express – allow 5 business days
- Does not include possible customs delays (up to 12 weeks)
- There is no insurance available for international shipments
We want you to be completely satisfied with your Desert Harvest purchase. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us for a Return Authorization and return shipping instructions. Returns sent without Return Authorization will not be refunded.
Call: 800-222-3901 or 207-610-6107
- Please notify us of any issues with your delivery within 30 days.
- You may return any of our supplement products for a full refund of the unused portion, no questions asked (up to 6 months after purchase)
- Unopened/sealed bottles of supplements are refunded at the full price you paid for the product, minus shipping.
- Opened/unsealed bottles of supplements are refunded the unused amount minus shipping.
- Refunds are less shipping costs. This includes undelivered shipments returned to Desert Harvest.
- Auto-ship customers will be charged a minimum $6.00 restocking fee for any items returned, and if you cancel your auto-ship in less than three orders, you will be back-charged for shipping.
- Amazon purchases will be subject to a restocking fee.
- Returns will be refunded to the original payment method/credit card charged in USD
- Skincare and applicators are non-returnable, non-refundable (whether opened or unopened)
- CBD Capsules are non-returnable, non-refundable (whether opened or unopened)
For ordering and shipping questions, click here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Desert Harvest does not accept any wholesale returns.
For wholesale ordering and shipping questions, click here or contact email@example.com